Anyone else love cinnamon in the winter time? It’s warm in flavor, aromatic and offers health benefits. Cinnamon can boost brain function, contribute to colon health, and can offer blood sugar control.
This smoothie is easy to make, has a helpful kick of fiber and protein, and is full of cinnamon. Hope you enjoy it!
Very Cherry Berry Cinnamon Smoothie
- 1 cup Very Cherry Berry Blend frozen fruit. I bought the one from Trader Joe’s
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1.5 cups of baby spinach
- 1 medjool date, pit removed
- 1 scoop of grass fed vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 banana
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.