When the weather gets sunny and 70+ it’s rosé season. But when the weather gets sunny and 80+, it’s frosé season, y’all!
Strawberries and mint in the simple syrup add a light and refreshing kiss to this frozen wine cocktail.
If you like slushies, sunshine, and delicious things... this is not to be missed.
Frosé All Day
- 1 bottle of rosé; Malbec or Pinot noir would be best. It’s doesn’t have to be super pricey!
- 3/4 cup strawberry mint simple syrup, recipe below
- 1/2 cup vodka, I used Tito’s.
- Handful of fresh strawberries
Strawberry Mint Simple Syrup
Fills about 1, 8 ounce mason jar.
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup wate
- 4 strawberries, slice
- handful of fresh mint leave
Place sugar and water in a pot, stirring frequently to melt the sugar. Bring to a boil for about a minute. Remove from heat. Next, add in the strawberries and a handful of mint leaves. Let them steep for an hour. Strain the simple syrup and store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.