I mean, if you love buffalo chicken, and you like pasta salads, this is for you.
I used Kens Chef Reserve Ranch + blue cheese salad dressing plus some franks hot sauce, Greek yogurt, and some fresh herbs to make this tangy and flavorful dressing. It’s a great salad to bring for those family gatherings or outdoor barbecues!
Buffalo Chicken Salad
Serves a 6-8
- 3 tbsp kens chef reserve ranch dressing
- 3 tbsp kens blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp franks red hot
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb cooked boneless skinless chicken breast or thighs
- 2 cups cooked macaroni or pasta of choice
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 2 large celery stalks, diced
- 2 scallions chopped, white and green parts
In a small bowl, whisk together the dressings, Greek yogurt, hot sauce, fresh herbs, and granulated garlic. Check for seasoning and add salt and pepper as desired. Set aside.
In a larger bowl, chop the chicken into bite sized pieces place into the bowl. Add the pasta, carrots, celery, and scallions.pour the dressing over the chicken mix and stir until evenly coated.
Serve as a side at your next gathering!