A grain free version of a mezze platter favorite- Tabouleh!
I am kicking off Memorial Day weekend with this Tabouleh salad!
Let me be very clear, I love the traditional tabouleh but I also love the opportunity to sneak some additional veggies in. This addicting (and dare I say life changing) tabouleh salad is the perfect way to do it!
With the summer weather on the horizon, this side, salad, entree (I won’t judge if you eat the whole thing!) is bright, tangy, and full of fresh herbs!
Hi, I’m Jackie, Founder of Jackie Cooks and Drinks, and a BIG believer that cooking, creating and entertaining should be FUN.
- 2 cups cooked and chilled riced cauliflower
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 large lemon, juiced
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, finely diced
- 1/2 cup scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 tsp (or to taste) kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp (or to taste) black pepper
Combined all ingredients in a large bowl and chill for at least an hour before serving!
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.