Protein packed caesar inspired dressing
Caesar dressing is up there as one of my favorite dressings.
Besides a delicious and herby buttermilk ranch, and a chunky blue cheese, a caesar dressing that is creamy and tangy just hits right.
You will love this caesar inspired dressing. Why inspired? Well, it has a lot of the flavors as a traditional caesar dressing, but this one has a couple differences.
- This caesar dressing is made with Greek yogurt- no mayo or eggs.
- No anchovies in this guy, although you can absolutely use them instead of fish sauce (because most fish sauce is made with anchovies!)
Give this dressing (or dip! you choose!) a try and head to my Instagram reel to watch how to make it! Let me know what you think!
Hi, I’m Jackie, Founder of Jackie Cooks and Drinks, and a BIG believer that cooking, creating and entertaining should be FUN.
1/2 cup Greek yogurt, I used 0%
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 2-3 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- splash of white wine vinegar
- heavy pinch kosher salt (more to taste)
- black cracked pepper (more to taste)
- water, as needed
Combine ingredients in a bowl and whisk until creamy.
Add water, 1 tbsp at a time, until desired consistency is reached! I added about 1/4 cup in total for a pourable, protein packed, caesar – inspired salad dressing.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.