It is the season for all things pumpkin, right? So why not head into the weekend with this pumpkin spice martini!
- 2 ounces vodka; I like Tito’s for this
- 1 ounce pumpkin spice liqueur; I used Mr. Stacks
- 1.5 ounces pumpkin purée- NOT pumpkin pie purée.
- pinch of pumpkin pie spice + pinch more of cinnamon
- Tons of ice
- 1 part cinnamon and 2 parts brown sugar + an orange slice for the rim
Take the orange slice and wet around the rim of a martini glass. On a plate, mix the sugar and cinnamon. Dip the martini glass rim into the spice mix. Next, add the vodka, pumpkin spice liqueur, ice, and spices into a shaker and shake for a good minute. Strain over the martini glass and drink immediately. Cheers!