Cucumber Jalapeno Mint Margarita
If you’re looking for a refreshing margarita on a hot day, look no further!
To put it simply, this is boozy spa water.
It’s bright green (don’t let that scare you, though) and ultra refreshing. This margarita is full of cucumber, jalapeno, and mint making it the absolute perfect cocktail for a hot summers night! Check out my instagram reel for step by step instructions!
Hi, I’m Jackie, Founder of Jackie Cooks and Drinks, and a BIG believer that cooking, creating and entertaining should be FUN.
- 1 large seedless cucumber, peeled or unpeeled and chopped
- 1/2 -1 large jalapeno, seeds removed and roughly chopped
- 2 handfuls of fresh mint leaves
- 8 ounces blanco tequila, you could even use Cucumber Jalapeno tequila
- 4 ounces orange liquor
- 5 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces agave syrup
- 3 cups of ice
- tajin seasoning for the rim
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend for 1 minute until a liquid is formed.
Next, add 3 cups of ice to the blender and blend until the margarita becomes nice and frothy.
For the glass rim, dip each rim in agave and follow it by dipping the rim in tajin seasoning. Garnish with a lime, cucumber, jalapeno, and mint if desired!