Pepperoni Pizza Dip
A dip that has all of the flavor of pizza!
This pepperoni pizza dip. Man, let me tell you. It was an accident.
I was prepping some appetizers to bring to a friends house for New Years Eve and they didn’t work out. I was attempting pizza rolls (still working on them) and while the flavor was there they were ugly and exploded everywhere 🤣!
I decided to pivot and make a dip version with a couple more ingredients I had lying around the house. The result was a creamy and delicious appetizer that is perfect for your next party or game day!
Hi, I’m Jackie, Founder of Jackie Cooks and Drinks, and a BIG believer that cooking, creating and entertaining should be FUN.
- 16 oz ricotta OR cottage cheese
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 12 oz marinara sauce
- 1-2 cups chopped pepperoni (I used beef pepperoni)
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella slices
- Extra pepperoni for the top
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a food proocessor or a blender combined the softened cream cheese, the ricotta or cottage cheese, and. the marinara- jarred is fine! I used cottage cheese for added protein AND the simple fact I didn’t have any ricotta in the house and it fooled the crowd!
- Stir in the chopped pepperoni
- Layer the fresh mozzarella and pepperoni on the top of the dip
- Sprinkle some freshly grated parmesan and red pepper flakes if desired
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until the edges start to get bubbly
- Serve with crostini