I absolutely adore quick breads. Especially the ones that are made with a hint of cinnamon and delicious in- season vegetables!
!This Zucchini Bread Is It.
It makes 2 loaves- one for you and one to gift, or one to freeze!
Why you should make it:
- Easy to make
- Easy to find ingredients- you may even have the ingredients already in your home
- A sneaky way to add more vegetables in a picky eaters diet
- It’s ready in 75 minutes (60 is baking time!)
Hi, I’m Jackie, Founder of Jackie Cooks and Drinks, and a BIG believer that cooking, creating and entertaining should be FUN.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 sticks, 16 tbsp, unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray 2, 9×5 loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
In another large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar. Mix in the grated zucchini and then the melted butter and vanilla extract.
Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until just combined.
Divide the batter amongst the two loaf pans. Place in the oven and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when testing the center of the loaf.
Allow to cool complately before removing from the loaf pan. Store the loaves wrapped on the counter for up to 3-4 days.